Statement of Faith
The National Association of Evangelicals takes its stand on the changeless Word of God as expressed in the following
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Guidelines for a Christian Lifestyle
As a community of present and future Christian leaders, Denver Seminary determines to maintain high standards of integrity in all areas of life, including interpersonal and community relationships, academic work, and ministry. Students, faculty, and staff are expected to live exemplary Christian lives, practicing respect and concern for all people, honesty, appropriate behavior, and wise judgment as outlined in the Scriptures.
Believing that all persons are created in God's image and that the body of a believer in Christ is the temple of the Holy Spirit, the Seminary interprets the Bible to forbid explicit immodesty, fornication, adultery, acts of homosexuality, use of pornography, drunkenness, and use or possession of illegal drugs. In the area of human sexuality, the Seminary affirms that the Bible clearly teaches that sexual relations are to be confined within the bounds of a heterosexual marriage. Students, staff, and faculty are expected to live exemplary Christian lives, practicing respect and concern for all people and are to conform to these standards, thereby giving evidence of a Christian life and character so as to commend the Gospel, strengthen the church, and honor the Lord.
My signature signifies that I understand the terms of both the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook, and confirms my agreement with the Statement of Faith and Guidelines for a Christian Lifestyle.
Please click the hyperlinks below to view the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
Do Not Fill This Out